[How to make lemon sugar stew]_How to make_Methods Daquan
Lemon is a kind of fruit that we often eat. Citric acid has a high nutritional value, especially rich in vitamin c. Among many fruits, its content of vitamin c is relatively high.It is a kind of sugar, which has health effects such as clearing fire.
Stewing lemon with rock sugar not only has the effects of moisturizing the lungs, relieving cough, resolving sputum and strengthening the spleen, but also has the effect of reducing heat and relieving heat in summer.Rock sugar stewed with lemon, also has a good effect of beauty and nourishing yin and kidney, and has a good effect of weight loss and weight loss.
The method of stewing lemon with rock sugar is also very simple. When choosing rock sugar, it is best to choose old rock sugar, which will have a richer taste.
1. In the first step, in selecting the materials, you must choose a good lemon and a large piece of old rock sugar, so as to ensure the sparsity and taste of the finished product.
2. In the second step, first wash the lemon with water, then wipe the lemon skin with salt to remove pesticide residues, then cut into slices with a knife, remove the seeds, and cut as thin as possible, so that the lemon slices will not harden.Hard.
3. In the third step, the big old rock candy is made into small pieces. The sugar content in the old rock candy is much better than the ordinary finished rock sugar, and it will have a richer flavor when it is stewed.
4. In the fourth step, put the processed rock sugar and lemon in a ratio of 1: 1, that is, 3 kg of rock sugar, 1 kg of lemon, a layer of rock sugar and a slice of lemon into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water to the saucepan, andPut the bowl in which we put the ingredients into a saucepan and simmer.
5. The fifth step is to stir frequently during stewing. This will not only speed up the melting of the rock sugar, but also for the full fusion of the rock sugar and the lemon, because it needs to be simmered for 12 hours. In order to avoid the dry pot,Add water to the pot once every 3 hours.
6. In the sixth step, the crystallized lemon will be amber after being stewed, and it will be crystal clear. Only the lemon that has been stewed for 12 hours will have this color.
Then find some preserved bottles. After the bottles are boiled in high temperature water, put them in a sterilizer to dry them. After saving our rock sugar lemons, they are usually not finished once.